Beyond the Vine Wine Tours is a full day Chauffeured Wine Trail. Enjoy the day, the wine, & the trail while they do the planning and driving. Each tour includes four stops.
- 8 wineries – Whyte Horse Winery, Fruitshine Winery, Carpenter Creek Cellars, Indian Trails Winery, Hooker Corner Winery, The People’s Winery, McClure’s Winery, and Schnabeltier. Also on the trail are two breweries, The People’s Brewing Company and Crasian Brewing Company
- Reservations can be made for as little as two guests or the entire luxury shuttle (up to 14 guests) may be reserved!
- Tour departs from and returns to Lafayette, IN
Sample wines local to Central Indiana, and allow the experts at these three wineries to recommend something truly special!
- 3 wineries – including Blackhawk Winery, Hopwood Cellars & Urban Vines Winery
- Marion & surrounding counties
Travel to Indiana wineries in style with de Tours of Indiana Wines. Let them do the driving while you sample delicious wines! de Tours of Indiana Wines is the perfect solution for a great wine tasting day in Central and Southern Indiana wine country!
- 10 wineries- Oliver Winery, Butler Winery & Vineyard, Cedar Creek Winery, Mallow Run Winery, Brown County Winery, French Lick Winery, Huber’s Orchard, Winery & Vineyard, Chateau Thomas Winery, Buck Creek Winery, Easley Winery
- Can accommodate any wine touring needs, from small parties of two in a luxury sedan all the way up to 58 people in a deluxe motor coach.
- Central and Southern IN
- No set pick up or drop off locations
Travel the back roads or head straight down I-64 to visit the boutique wineries on this trail.
- 5 wineries – including River City Winery, Indian Creek Winery, Blue Heron Vineyards, Monkey Hollow, and Pepper’s Ridge Winery
- Along I-64 in Southern IN
Indiana’s most extensive wine trail celebrates Indiana Agriculture in every region of the state. Adventurers who complete the trail are granted a custom hardwood wine stopper!
- 33 wineries!
Roam one of Indiana’s 2 American Viticultural Areas and experience up to 241 unique wines.
- 9 wineries – including Best Vineyards, Brown County Winery, Butler Winery, French Lick Winery, Huber Winery and Vineyard, Oliver Winery, Owen Valley Winery, Turtle Run Winery, and Winzerwald Winery.
- South and Central IN
These wineries are settled in a historic wine-making region where farmers grew grapes and made wine as early as 1790.
- 7 wineries – Ertel Cellars, Holtkamp Winery, Lanthier Winery, Madison Vineyards Estate Winery, Stream Cliff Winery, The Ridge Winery, and Thomas Family Winery
- Southeast IN
From sunny vineyards to a downtown winery, this trail is a charming way to taste Indy’s local wines.
- 5 wineries, including Buck Creek Winery, Chateau Thomas, Brandywine Creek Vineyards, Cedar Creek Winery, and Easley Winery
- Indianapolis area
Visit Lake Michigan and taste delicious wines like Traminette, made from the signature Hoosier wine grape.
- 11 wineries – including Aftermath Winery, Anderson’s Winery, Carpenter Creek Cellars, LambStone Cellars, Misbeehavin’ Meads, Running Vines Winery, Shady Creek Winery, Butler Winery, and Whyte Horse Winery
- Northwest and East-Central Indiana
This trail boasts four Hoosier wineries and one across the border in Illinois, plus many road-side attractions!
- 5 wineries – Hooker Corner Winery, Windy Ridge Vineyard & Winery, TJ Haase Winery, WaterTower Estates, and Castle Finn Vineyard & Winery across the Illinois border
- Along Illinois border
“W.I.N.E.” stands for Wineries of Indiana’s Northeast; it’s a quality wine travel experience they’re proud to share.
- 5 wineries – Briali Winery, Fruit Hills Winery, McClure’s Winery, Satek Winery, and Tonne Winery
- Northeast IN